Thursday 30 March 2017

Filming Locations

My film contains a total of four locations. The primary location for my filming has been in my grandparent’s loft. The reason for selecting the loft was mainly due to the miscellanea present within the space. A great deal of inspiration I had derived from the various items in the space.


The three remaining locations have been filmed outdoors in Taiwan. The first (the jungle) was filmed in Taipei Zoo, whilst the second and third (mountains and hot spring) were filmed in the mountainous region of Yang Ming Shan. The reason I’ve chosen these locations for these shots is to include a unique setting for my film.









Filming Schedule

Date
Time
Location
Shots
20/12/16
12:00-2:00
Taipei Zoo
Shot of Treeline
23/12/16
12:00-3:00
Yang Ming Shan
Landscape Shot/Hot springs
2/18/17
10:30-1:00
Grandparent’s Loft
57 Lockier Walk, Wembley
All Indoor Shots, including gun, maps, photographs and miscellanea.




No comments:

Post a Comment